Despite the challenging political environment, 21 representatives from Tier-1 to Tier-3 suppliers, mould and tool manufacturers as well as service providors joined the delegation. We focussed on the development of the Russian automotive industry, contacting potential clients, suppliers, local authorities and exchanging experiences. The ambitious program offered a wide range of options and participants took full advantage of the schedule.
- „Thank you very much for the excellent preparation and execution of our trip to Russia. We were able to meet the key players in the Russian automobile market very effectively and received valuable information for further business development activities.“
Jörg Evers, General Manager Operations Europe / Gentherm /
- ”I would like to thank you and your team for the excellent preparation, professional organization, the interesting meetings as well as site visits to the customers’ plants and government representatives. The tour fulfilled all my expectations.”
Dr. Jaschinski, Board of Management, Division Automotive / Voith Industrial Services /
- ”Thank you very much for organizing a very professional, informative and successful trip.”
Akshay Labhsetwar, International Business / Bharat Forge Limited /
- „I have had the chance to get a 360° vision of the Russian automotive market and receive valuable information for the decision process“
Michele Archenti, Sales and Marketing Manager / AIDA S.r.l. /
- ”Many thanks to Forum Russland for the professional and excellent preparation of the site visits and meetings with the representatives of OEMs, suppliers and local government.”
Holger Schmidt, Head of Purchasing / BLEISTAHL Produktions- GmbH & Co. KG /
- May 25 to 31, 2014
- St. Petersburg, Moscow, Kaluga, Samara, Togliatti
- Avtovaz, Bosch, Ford, General Motors, Gestamp, Magna, Mercedes-Benz Truck, NAPAK (Russian Supplier Association), Special Economic Zone Kaluga, Special Economic Zone Togliatti, Volkswagen Group Rus, Volvo, Visteon.